Monday, October 1, 2012

Pitch Perfect

You guys, yesterday I went with my mom and step-dad to a movie. I had no clue what movies were out (Brad and I don't go to movies often), but I had heard that this movie called Pitch Perfect was really funny. So I suggested it and we went to go see it. I love that I knew absolutely nothing about this movie, because that made it even better (if that's possible).
 This movie was seriously the funniest, most clever movie I have seen in a long time! Not even a minute into the movie and I was busting up and could not stop laughing (maybe because I was a choir geek...). Basically, it is about college a capella groups, in particular one made up of a bunch of kinda misfit girls and another group of boys who always win. Obviously, it's a huge competition for the girls to win it all at nationals!
 It has Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, and a bunch of other hilarious people in it. It was, in a word, awesome. So if you are looking for a hilarious, clever, feel good movie, go see this one. Seriously. So. Funny.
Yours,
Cait

No comments: