... Goes to me. Ha ha. Yes, I know. I have been practically MIA since school let out and that is lame on my part. I forgot how busy I can get. But I also forgot how much I love blogging and how much I would miss it if I kept putting it off, like I have been doing! So here goes, I'm going to try to be better and keep up my blog. I can totally do it.
So, since I have not written in ages, here is an overview of the things that have happened to me the last month and a half.
1. We went to Las Vegas for Brad's birthday, right after finals. This trip was awesome. Brad turned 21 and he was so excited to gamble... but at the end of the trip he had only lost twenty dollars and told me," It is more fun when you have to possibility of getting caught". Oh, he makes me laugh. Anyways, we stayed at the Luxor, in the pyramid, and that was fun. We were there for about a day and a half, but we had a blast and the weather was perfect and HOT!
2. I moved into my grandparents house in Sandy. And while I'm not allowed to use my grandpa's huge TV (I think he thinks I'll break it), I have a pretty sweet deal. I have a huge room, a bathroom of my own, a kitchen, a washer and dryer! I'm still working on getting it all cute and decorated, so when that finally happens I'll for sure post pics. I'm so grateful they are letting me live there. It's really nice to have a room of my own again and a place that is just mine.
3. I went to Montana with Brad for Memorial Day weekend. So, I had never been to Montana before and can I just say, it was gorgeous! If you have not been, go. If you've been there, then you know what I'm talking about. It rained the entire weekend, but the mountains and forests and lakes and rivers just took my breath away. It was beautiful. We stayed with his aunt and uncle and hung out with his cousins and sister. We had a great time and I did not want to come home!
4. We went to Moab this last weekend for my family's Swenson Family Reunion. I just have to say, my family is amazing. I would not miss the Swenson Family Reunion for anything. I love when we have the reunion in Moab because I LOVE Moab. I think it is the greatest place on Earth. As Brad and I were driving down, I was so excited, bouncing out of my seat, exclaiming at everything that holds a memory for me. I love all the red rock down there and the warm weather and being with my awesome fun family. The reunion was tons of fun and I'm also so glad that Brad got to be there with me because of #5 on this list....
5. Yesterday, Sunday June 13th, was mine and Brad's one year anniversary, from the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I am so glad I got to spend the day with him down in Moab. We walked up and down Main Street and ventured into all of the cute little shops. He got me a gorgeous blue turquoise bracelet and a pretty dream catcher to go above my bed. I got him a print of a gorgeous photo that I am going to frame. I just have to say how much I love Brad and I am so grateful for all the time we have gotten to spend together and for all the time we still have. It's been the best year of my life and it is all because of him. He is amazing.
I have no pictures for this post, but hopefully soon I can post some of the pictures I have of all the fun stuff I have been doing. I am loving my summer so far and I know it will just keep getting better!!
Until next time....