Saturday, September 22, 2012

Me Night

Does it still count as a girls' night if it's just me? Ha ha. Brad is out of town helping a friend, so to distract myself I am having a 'Me Night'. I painted my fingernails and toenails (don't mind my ugly feet), got me some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream, and am watching one of the ultimate chick flicks, Never Been Kissed. I practically have this movie memorized.




Anyways, after a long day of cleaning and studying, it's nice to chill. The only thing missing is my Brad. Can't wait for him to be back home!
Yours,
Cait

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your fingers and toes match the Ben and Jerry's? Just saying... it looks like you had ice cream on your mind. ;)

Aunt K

Caitlin Skye said...

Ha ha I did not even notice! Too funny. :)