Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Season Finale

I have probably mentioned before my undying, fan-girlish love for The Vampire Diaries. If I haven't, shame on me. Cause I love this show. I know, I know. Vampires are sooo overdone and they are sooo popular right now. But sorry, Inner Hipster, I still adore this show.

Since school got out, I have been dying to get caught up, because I was really behind. Finally this weekend I caught up on season three. And ohmyfreakingoodness the season finale had me dying! Evil Vampire Alaric running rampant, Jeremy and Matt trying to save Elena (again), Caroline and Tyler's futures on the line, Elena finally having to choose between Stefan and Damon! Oh those brothers make my heart swoon. They both love Elena in different ways and I am not gonna lie, I love them both. Even though Stefan is the classic, wonderful boyfriend, I was silently rooting for Damon, the bad-boy who does good because he loves Elena.



Now I'm in the mood to read the books again (which are pretty different from the show, but that's okay because I like them anyways). I might put them on my summer reading list while I wait impatiently for the fall and the return of The Vampire Diaries.

Yours,
Cait

No comments: