Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I know that this is not a huge holiday and not everyone likes this holiday, but I just want everyone out there to have a wonderful day and celebrate all the love they have in their life. Whether it is the love of a significant other, your family, or a best friend, take the time today to tell all your loved ones how much you care. :)

Alright, I will be done being cheesy now. Ha ha. My life has been so crazy busy lately I almost can't handle it! Thank goodness for my sweet husband who calms me down when I get stressed. I have no clue what I would do without him! School is pretty much kicking my butt, but I am sure fighting back!

I have a couple of classes that just plain make me want to tear my hair out! Since I am majoring in Digital Media (with my emphasis in Internet Technologies), I have to take a bunch of basic digital media classes including 3D Animation & Modeling and Digital Film Essentials. Not even a month into these classes and I am already so grateful I am not majoring in either of those things! Sure, sounds fun in theory. In actuality, not so much!

I also cannot believe how big our little puppy Molly is getting. She was so small when we brought her home. Even though she is still small, she has grown so much! Molly is such a doll and follows me everywhere. I can't believe how sweet she is!This is a picture of Molly sitting on Brad's lap just after he bought her. And now look how big she is!! I cannot believe it!

Well, that's pretty much what has been going on the last couple of weeks. Not really anything exciting. I am making Brad homemade Alfredo sauce tonight with his favorite cheese tortellini for our Valentine's dinner. I hope it turns out!

Yours,
Cait

No comments: