Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Lot of Things

Holy cow, I'm alive! I cannot adequately describe how busy these last three weeks have been. I seriously am exhausted just thinking about it. Here is an update on what has been happening in my life:

-Lived through finals! Yeah, I'm shocked, too (I always am, mainly because finals make me want to die). But I managed to get everything done and now I get a nice little break before classes start in January.

- Another shocking development in my crazy life: I got a new job! I know! It's crazy. I worked at the bank for two years, so having all these changes is throwing me for a loop. But  I have been at my new job for almost a week, and so far I am loving it.

- Lots of fun Christmas prepping with the family. We had a girls baking party, I went shopping with Brad, and even hung up mine and his stockings in our little basement. Aw! I love Christmas time! Also, listening to LOTS of Christmas music (love you, Pandora!).





-Found out Josh Groban is coming out with a new album to be released in February! So excited!

-Just watched the season finale of The Voice, and my girl Cassadee Pope won! I knew she would be the winner, from the moment she did her blind audition. I am definitely a huge fan of this girl! (She always has the best outfits and hair! She is just all around amazing.)




I am a bit behind on my book post for November, so hopefully I can get that up soon. Otherwise, I am ready for the Christmas and New Years holidays, lots of family, fun, good food, and best of all, relaxing!

As Always,
Cait


No comments: