Monday, July 23, 2012

Swenson Family Reunion 2012

So we just got back from my family reunion, which is always such a fun trip. I can honestly say I didn't want to come home. This years reunion was at Palisade State Park and it was a blast. It was cloudy a lot and rained a few times, but we didn't really let that dampen our trip. Brad went fishing and golfing, I went canoeing, we walked around the lake and spent tons of time hanging out with the family. I feel like the luckiest girl because not only is my husband amazing, but my family is awesome, too. We shared a cabin with my mom and Glenn, which was so nice because I don't get to see them as often as I would like. We also got to spend lots of time with my Nana and Bampa (grandpa), Aunt Amy and Uncle Dave, Uncle Jer and Aunt Kris, and my whole huge extended family. It was so much fun and a great way to spend the weekend. Here are some pictures of the weekend. Brad fishing, Brad holding my little cousin Kendra, and the teenage cousins who decided to jump in the huge mud puddles fully clothed (yep, they got in loads of trouble from their parents ha ha).

No comments: