Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Lovin'... Short Hair!!

So, the other day I was talking with my hubby about how I was growing my hair out. First of all, as I pointed out that I wanted it a bit longer than my shoulders or so, I got the funniest, weirdest look from Brad. I laughed and asked what was wrong. Basically, he likes my hair short. So I got thinking.

My younger sister is going to hair school right now, so I sent her a text telling her I needed a haircut. Hooray for having a sister who can do my hair now! Even after this, I was still super nervous about cutting my hair again. But I have been looking at tons of pictures of shorter hair, and I am honestly excited. So instead of growing it out, I'm cutting my hair again. I'm thinking just barely above my shoulders. Here are some of my favorite pics! 








 Yours, 
Cait

No comments: