Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas...etc.

Wow people, Christmas is in 8, holy cow, 8 days! I can't believe it. I really can't. Here I was, thinking I have the whole wonderful month of December left and then wham! I am looking at the calendar and it is the 17th! I am just blown away.
So my sweet momma and her hubby Glenn are treating all the kids to the Twelve Days of Christmas. Basically, we get presents everyday and it rocks. I feel extremely spoiled, to say the least. Yesterday, which was the fourth day of Christmas, we got Milano Cookies. Mmm. I can't wait to see what we get today!Also, here are some pictures of the decorations I have up around the house and our cute Christmas tree with borrowed ornaments from Brad's mom.And last, but best, here are some pictures of our sweet puppy Molly! She is our adorable new baby and I love her so much already. She is the sweetest puppy. We have had her for two weeks now!With only 8 days left til Christmas, we have a lot of shopping to do! Luckily, I am done with my finals and should have plenty of time to get everything done for the holidays! I love Christmas!
Merrily yours,
Cait

P.S. Sorry for the crappy quality of the pictures. They were taken on my phone since my camera is MIA.

No comments: