Thursday, May 26, 2011

Snapshots

I feel like May has already flown by! I cannot believe June is creeping so near. It's been such a good month, being out of school and not stressing about homework. Here are some snapshots of what I've been up to...
Brad and I made dinner with our brand new pots and pans we got at my bridal shower, courtesy of his parents. The pictures don't show it, but the Alfredo sauce I was making ended up being a clumpy, white mess that we just dumped. It was bad. But I didn't feel quite so terrible, since Brad burned the bread a bit. Ha ha. What a pair we make. And of course, Brad evaded the camera as per his usual style. (*sigh*)
I also had a GNO with my mom and Aunt Nat. We had some yummy sushi! I refused to eat the kind with fish eggs... I couldn't stop thinking of Nemo! Aunt Nat entertained us with her abysmal chopsticks skills. I was laughing so hard and trying to show her how to use them at the same time. She ended up using her fingers most of the time.
My mom got me a Mini Kurig for my bridal shower gift. I love it! I make delicious coffee or chai tea lattes every morning. It gives me a great reason to get out of bed!
So, as I mentioned, my bridal shower was on Saturday, but I'll post about that later!

No comments: