First of all, the Things I Miss About Logan and USU:
1. The campus. It was beautiful, with the mountains and trees and how green it always was. I for sure miss that.
2. My classes... I know, weird. But I have a love/hate relationship with studying, and my last semester classes were actually pretty awesome.
3. Logan, because it was such a quaint, adorable little city.
4. The Merrill-Cazier Library was the best, most awesome place to go and have quiet time and study or read.
5. The Quadside Cafe: My favorite place to get a bagel and cream cheese. I went there every Thursday morning for breakfast.
6. Seeing Jill three or more times a week! I miss her!
7. My roomy Kristi. We had some pretty fun times together.
8. The Borders. They had some awesome coupons and deals and the store was a great place to go hang out with Jill.
And now, the Things I DO NOT miss:
1. Waking up at seven for my math class.
2. Having to crowd on the shuttle when it was cold and snowy outside.
3. Being so so stinkin' far away from Brad and my family.
4. Driving home every weekend. I am so glad I don't have to do that anymore!
5. How noisy and loud and rude and disrespectful the children at the dorms could be.
6. Being so so stinkin' far away from Brad and my family.
7. How there is not a Barnes & Noble in Logan (Luckily, there was a Borders).
8. Being so so stinkin' far away from Brad and my family.
So there you have it, all the things I miss and don't miss. I really had a great experience up in Logan at USU, and my final grades pretty much rocked, but I am so very glad to be home.