Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Letter to My Midterms

Dear Midterms,
I am really getting sick of studying. And not just studying, cramming. And I am not cramming because I am an awful student. On the contrary, I have actually never been a better student in my entire life. So, I'm not cramming because I don't know the material. Because I do. I get my butt to class every stinking day and pay attention and even take rather detailed notes. So why am I even cramming? I don't KNOW! I guess that you, Midterms, simply have me a little bit stressed. Everyone else seems to be feeling the same way. I can't wait for you to be over and done with.
Sincerely yours,
Cait

P.S. If you could pass a little message along to Spring Break, just tell it to hurry up and get here already!

1 comment:

Silvina said...

WELL, NOW YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLY AWFUL COLLEGE IS. LOL. NOT,REALLY, COLLEGE IS GREAT!...IT'S THE EXAMS THAT KILL YA!!! HANG IN THERE CAIT. AS YOU SAID....IT'S LIKE THAT FOR EVERYONE ELSE TOO. YOU'LL DO FINE, KEEP STUDYING AND GET IT OVER WITH.
I LOVE YOU!!!