Monday, January 4, 2010

December and Christmas




















As you can tell by these pictures (just a few of the many I took), Christmas was wonderful! Being with my loved ones on the best of holiday of the year was all I wanted and I got it. I also got a load of other things... including a warm new coat from my grandparents, tons of clothes, a new camera from "Santa", and a beautiful jewelry box from my amazing boyfriend, which held some gorgeous jewelry from Hawaii. I am so spoiled. Also, you can see a picture of Brad holding his present from me... :) I loved every minute of the holiday this year and I am just so thankful for my family and friends, for all the blessings I have in this life, for my loving boyfriend, and for the joy and happiness of the best holiday of them all!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Yay! I've been waiting and waiting for a Christmas post. I'm glad it was a good one! :)